Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

I have begun reviewing films for Kenneth Morefield at his excellent blog, 1MoreFilmBlog. I will review older films as well as new releases. To date, I have written about I Confess (Alfred Hitchcock, 1953) as well as In The Bedroom (Todd Field, 2001). Here is my first review of a current release, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.



David Fincher is back in fine form with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, a highly charged suspense film about an investigation of a decades-old murder in an upper crust family in Sweden that is solved by some rather unusual methods. Despite some less than stellar material to work with, Fincher provides enough style and energy to make this a very satisfying work that keeps you involved in guessing what the film's assorted characters will do next.

Continue reading at 1More Film Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment